A collection of other resources to help you improve your critical thinking about health care interventions
- – a free six-part online course developed by Kay Dickersin of the US Cochrane Center and highly-respected patient advocate Musa Mayer, who report that thousands have taken this course.
- – pioneering site, first of many comparable international efforts. Currently not publishing due to funding problems.
- – run by our friends Marcus Anhäuser and Holger Wormer.
- – British site that touches on news coverage but focuses more on evaluating research upon which news is based.
- – Austrian site similar to British “Behind the Headlines
- info on